Halloween is fast approaching and I love dressing up so it’s time to start thinking up some costumes! Last year I made my own costume that spoofed the TV show Toddlers and Tiaras and do you wanna know the best part? I got to be in character – all night. I pouted, posed, waved and took tons of ridiculous photos. Here are some shots of me from Halloween last year:
As for this year, I still don’t know what I’m going to dress up as, but I might continue the tradition of making my own costume. Here are some cute Do-It-Yourself costume ideas to inspire you for this Halloween:
Some tips for DIY Halloween Costumes:
- Go to a thrift store, dig through your closet, garage, your mom’s closet.
- Don’t skimp on supplies: Velcro, Superglue, Scissors, Tape, Felt, etc.
- Browse the internet for inspiration
- Don’t stress – Your costume might not be perfect, but it should be fun!
Cleopatra: Makeup & Headress Tutorial
Other easy costume ideas include:
- Holly Go Lightly: Hair & Makeup plus Costume inspiration
- Jelly Fish: Costume Tuorial
- Umbrella Bat: AMAZING Costume Tutorial
- Peacock: Makeup & Costume inspiration
- Little Lamb: Costume Tutorial
Did my ideas inspire you to create your own costume? Show me pictures of your Halloween costume last year in the comments, and let me know what you think I should dress up as this year. I need ideas!
Peace, Love and Sparkles,